Pharmacy Technician’s Responsibilities will vary with the nature of the job.
Here are the general responsibilities if they work on mail order pharmacies (most major insurance companies provide this service)
Responsibilities include data entry and problem solving with pharmacists to deliver accurate prescription information. The Pharmacy Technician collects and enter broad based information required for timely and accurate processing of prescription orders.
- Licensed and Certified Pharmacy Technician.
- License must be active and in good standing
- 1-2 years experience as a Pharmacy Technician in a retail, mail order or hospital pharmacy setting.
- Ability to provide an appropriate work at home space
- Strong data entry skills.
- Ability to solve problems and encourage others in collaborative problem solving.
- Self directed, but also able to work well in a group.
- A positive, proactive attitude, energetic, highly motivated and a self-starter.
- Work ethic that is focused, accurate and highly productive.